- Waterproof mid-cut in a combination of lightweight polyurethane (PU) and mesh
- Waterproof membrane and sealed seams keep feet dry
- Lightweight ROCKFIBRE® metal free technology
- KODIAK FOOTLITES® technology on vamp overlay and eyestay for increased visibility in low light conditions
- Compression molded EVA midsole along with KODIAK Ultimate SR rubber outsole compound provides maximum traction
- KODIAK Smell Out Science® system naturally eliminates odor
- Molded TPU toe guard provides extra durability
- Molded polyurethane (PU) heel band provides support and stability
- Full mesh bellows comfort tongue keeps debris out
- CSA approved grade 1, composite toe, composite plate, electric shock resistance (E.S.R.)
The waterproof mid-cut Kodiak K4 Trail-10 protects ankles with a taller profile and durably strong combination of polyurethane (PU) and mesh materials. The athletic-inspired styling provides lightweight mobility and comfort for all day wear. Feet stay seen in low light conditions with high-viz KODIAK FOOTLITES reflective technology.
Footlites® Reflective TechnologyReflective materials provide enhanced dusk, dawn, and night-time visibility.
Kodiak Smell Out Science® (SOS) SystemA 100% natural odor-eliminating system featuring microbes and enzymes that digest the causes of odor.
Ultimate SR Slip ResistanceHighly slip-resistant footwear with tread designs that allow for greater surface contact and channels liquids or contaminates away.
Rockfibre® Metal-Free TechnologyComplete metal-free footwear that surpasses CSA standards for impact and puncture resistance. 30% lighter than steel, this safety material (toe and plate) won't conduct the cold so you stay warmer longer.