- Low cut combination polyurethane (PU) and mesh upper provides a wide range of movement and breathability
- High-visibility KODIAK FOOTLITES® reflective technology on the vamp overlay and full mudguard
- Lightweight ROCKFIBRE® metal free technology
- Compression molded EVA midsole along with KODIAK Ultimate SR rubber outsole compound provides maximum traction
- Molded TPU toe guard provides extra durability
- KODIAK Smell Out Science® system naturally eliminates odor
- Full mesh comfort tongue
- CSA approved grade 1 composite toe, composite plate, electric shock resistance (E.S.R.)
Opt for dependable protection with ROCKFIBRE metal free technology in the lightweight athletic Kodiak K4 Trail-20. Feet stay fresher, longer with KODIAK Smell Out Science natural odor eliminating system. Innovative FOOTLITES reflective technology keeps feet visible in low light conditions.
Footlites® Reflective TechnologyReflective materials provide enhanced dusk, dawn, and night-time visibility.
Kodiak Smell Out Science® (SOS) SystemA 100% natural odor-eliminating system featuring microbes and enzymes that digest the causes of odor.
Ultimate SR Slip ResistanceHighly slip-resistant footwear with tread designs that allow for greater surface contact and channels liquids or contaminates away.
Rockfibre® Metal-Free TechnologyComplete metal-free footwear that surpasses CSA standards for impact and puncture resistance. 30% lighter than steel, this safety material (toe and plate) won't conduct the cold so you stay warmer longer.