- 100% waterproof, polyurethane (PU) naturally insulating, injected upper keeps feet dry in deep slush and snow
- Slip resistant MICHELIN® 'WIC' premium winter rubber outsole stays flexible and grippy even when the temperature drops
- Soft and temperature regulating wool fiber lining with bonus cushioning removable insole
- Comfort rated to -22⁰F/-30⁰C
- 360⁰ silver reflective trim for enhanced visibility in low light environments
- Water-resistant neoprene cuff/collar with toggle closure to keep feet dry
- Durable molded pull tab for easy pull on and off
The Klondike is the ultimate kids' cold weather boot. The 100% waterproof polyurethane (PU) upper stays flexible when the temperature drops, is naturally insulating and is backed up by the soft 30% wool lining. The Klondike is highly visible in low light with 360⁰ silver reflective trim.