Men's Kodiak Trakker Composite Toe Hiker Work Boot
The less weight you have to haul on your feet, the more energy you can put into the job. Built to withstand the toughest jobsites with its full-grain waterproof leather upper, ROCKFIBRE® METAL FREE safety toe, and abrasion-resistant rubber toe and heel guards, it’s also built to flex easy and keep you agile. All-season Thinsulate™ insulation keeps the weight and bulk to a minimum.
- Full-grain, seam-sealed waterproof leather upper
- Rugged nylon side-panel eliminate weight and adds breathability
- Waterproof membrane construction
- 200 gm Thinsulate™ insulation for all-season warmth
- Comfort padded collar and gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Abrasion-resistant rubber toe and heel guard for durability
- Removable polyurethane insole provides maximum cushioning and comfort
- Slip, Oil-resistant and Electric Shock Resistant rubber outsole
- ROCKFIBRE® METAL FREE composite safety toe
- ASTM 2413-11 I/75 AND C/75 approved, EH
- Style: 0A4NKGDWX
Rockfibre® Metal-Free Technology
Manufactured with a metal-free protective toe and puncture-resistant plate. Metal-free components are lighter than steel and provide better insulation against the cold.
Thinsulate™ insulation works by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The microfibres in Thinsulate™ insulation are finer and trap more air in less space, which naturally makes it a better insulator.
Slip Resisting Results
The following average coefficients of friction (CoFs) were attained under specified test conditions according to the CSA Z195-14 standard. Tested at Satra Technology Services, May 2019.
|Co-Efficient of Friction||Flat||Heel|
|Quarry Tile: Wet||0.73||0.63|
|Quarry Tile: Dry||0.83||0.71|
|Stainless Steel: Wet||0.58||0.51|
Floor and air temperature, type of flooring, a contaminated floor surface are all variables that can affect the slip resistance of footwear. We recommend you seek the advice of your retailer, safety officer, and/or Kodiak Group Holdings for appropriate footwear for your application.