Men's Kodiak McKinney Wedge 6" Boot

Item # 834N
3.8 out of 5 Customer Rating
Color: Wheat

Men's Kodiak McKinney Wedge 6" Boot

Product Details
The 6-inch Kodiak® McKinney Wedge is designed for comfort and engineered for flexibility. Combining premium leather with suede details that create flex points in the upper, it effortlessly conforms to all the positions workers find themselves in on the job. The high-traction, oil-resistant wedge outsole is designed with flex grooves and integrated with BLOOM™ algae-blended foam to be easier on the environment. Metal hook lacing dials in the perfect fit.
Runs small
Runs large
  • Kodiak® 6” rugged full grain leather moccasin vamp work boot
  • Suede padded comfort tongue and flex shaft
  • Traditional eyelet and speed hook lacing system
  • 100% recycled polyester lining and lace
  • KODIAK® SOS Smell Out Science® odor control technology 
  • Comfortzone™ LITE footbed built with Ortholite® Hybrid™ compound
  • Lightweight, oil and slip-resistant Rubberlon outsole, integrated with Bloom™ algae blended foam
  • Style available: Wheat (834NWT)

About These Icons


BLOOM™ transforms waste biomaterials, like algae, into award-winning renewable and restorative materials that are used in footwear and other consumer products. BLOOM™ materials are restorative, returning clean water to the environment and reducing the release of CO2 into the atmosphere.

Kodiak® SOS Smell Out Science®

Innovative odor control technology. Beneficial microbes breakdown odor causing bacteria.

Comfortzone® Lite

Kodiak Comfortzone® LITE built with OrthoLite® Hybrid™, an Open Cell PU formulation that uniquely blends 5% recycled rubber and 15% production waste foam for a total 20% eco-content delivering uncompromised sustainable comfort and performance with less impact on the planet.

OrthoLite® Comfort Foam

OrthoLite® comfort foam insole provides moisture management and long-term cushioning.


The McKInney Wedge is designed for comfort and flexibility, engineered with sustainability in mind, and constructed with tough leathers to get the job done.


Slip Resisting Results

The following average coefficients of friction (CoFs) were attained under specified test conditions according to the CSA Z195-14 standard. Tested at Satra Technology Services, July 2022.

Co-Efficient of Friction Flat Heel
Quarry Tile: Wet 0.46 0.49
Quarry Tile: Dry 0.75 0.69
Stainless Steel: Wet 0.75 0.72

Floor and air temperature, type of flooring, a contaminated floor surface are all variables that can affect the slip resistance of footwear. We recommend you seek the advice of your retailer, safety officer, and/or Kodiak, a division of Workwear Outfitters LLC for appropriate footwear for your application.